Welcome to our Website
We deal with renewable power generation plants, especially water and wind, and thereby demonstrate impressively how natural, inexhaustible sources of energy, such as sun, wind and water can be untilised to produce electricity.
Our main activities are:
- Planning and engineering of projects
- Technical management of wind parks and hydro-electric plants
- Technical inspection / expert knowledge of wind parks
- Initiating procedures for the approval and operation of projects
- Acquisition and development of project sites and their infrastructure
- Electro-technical planning of the download of electrical current
- Consulting on legal aspects and contractual commitments
- Financial planning
Energy techniques and environmental protection are two previously independent concepts, which have become intertwined. The dangers to our climate, known as the greenhouse effect are now of everyday concern and no longer seriously doubted. Scientific measurement has meanwhile confirmed that global warming caused by the emission of harmful gases, mostly carbon dioxide, created by the burning of the fossil fuels like coal, oil and natural gas, has rapidly developed into an intolerable burden for the globe and its inhabitants. Clear signs of this development are the recent flooding river areas and extreme dryness of summers and many regions.
The growing independence of fossil energy resources like oil and coal which are even not well stocked all over the continents is getting more and more important.